About Far Infrared Charcoal Waist Belt
The Charcoal Waist Belt is designed to preserve body heat, promote water loss and provide extra back support during exercise. The waist trimmer's charcoal and anion property makes it comfortable, light weighted, durable, easy to clean; and most of all, provides potent results compared to other trimming belts. The Charcoal Waist Belts allows for an easy and adjustable fit, with one size fits most.
The special features in the Charcoal belt is unique and provides a safe and effective result in strengthen the body health. The special features can effectively ease the stress in the bone joints, and prevents the user from harms during work and exercise.
Infrared radiation can be used as a deliberate heating source. FIR (Far Infrared) is also gaining popularity as a safe method of natural health care & physiotherapy.
Over the last 25 years, Japanese and Chinese researchers and clinicians have completed extensive research on far infrared medical treatments and report many amazing discoveries. In Japan, there is an 'infrared society'
composed of medical doctors and physical therapists dedicated to further infrared research. Their findings support the health benefits of far infrared therapy as a method of healing.
1) Far Infrared therapy increases blood circulation and oxygen supply to damaged tissues (aiding reduction of chronic joint and muscle pain or sport injuries), promotes relaxation and comfort, induces sleep and relieves stress.
2) German medical researchers concluded one session of far infrared therapy for over 1 hour can have significant reduction of blood pressure thanks to persistent peripheral vessels dilation. They also noted that blood viscosity was improved. After 1 hour of far infrared radiance, there is a significant decrease of blood
pressure - cardiac ejection resistance - total peripheral resistance - and significant increase of heart rate, stroke volume, cardiac output, and ejection fraction.
3) Sunburn - According to the Clayton's Electrotherapy, 9th Edition, far infrared radiation is the only antidote to excessive ultraviolet radiation.
4) Far Infrared Thermal Therapy and Electromagnetic Fields (EMF):
Recently there have been reports detailing the hazards of exposure to certain kinds of electromagnetic fields, such as those from high-tension power lines, cell phones, or from computer display terminals. Far Infrared heating systems have been tested in Japan and found free of toxic electromagnetic fields. The Swedish
National Institute of Radiation Protection has also concluded that infrared heaters are not dangerous. Instead, Japanese researchers have reported that far infrared radiant heat antidotes the negative effects of toxic electromagnetic sources.
5) Chi energy also known as Qi - the life force energy present within every living thing:The Qi that a Qigong master releases is called external Qi whereas the Qi that circulates within the body is called internal Qi. When a person is sick, the flow of Qi internally can be interrupted and various organs might malfunction. If proper information can be delivered inside the body via other media, or if new information can be generated within the body through exercise by patients themselves, the organs that are out of order will resume their proper function and the patients are thus cured. This is how acupuncture, electric treatment,
magnetic therapy, and far infrared ray, cure various illnesses and keep the body fit. - 'The Scientific Basis and Therapeutic Benefits of Far Infrared Ray Therapy', Dr. Kyuo.
6) The McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology reports medical practitioners make use of infrared radiant heat to treat sprains, strains, bursitis, peripheral vascular diseases, arthritis, and muscle pain.
7) Therapeutic Effects of Far Infrared Heat - Chapter 9 of Therapeutic Heat and Cold, Fourth Edition, Editors Justus F. Lehmann, M.D., Williams, and Wilkin. Infrared Heat Therapy does the following:
• Decreases joint stiffness.
• Relieves muscle spasms.
• Increases blood flow.
• Leads to pain relief.
• Affects soft tissue injury.
• Increases the extensibility of collagen tissue.
• Assists in resolution of inflammatory infiltrated, edema, and exudes.
8) Potential Use Of Far Infrared In Dental Clinics:
Mr. Shu of Ninomiya Yuri Dental Clinic used far infrared ray in his dental clinic for some years. "I have successfully treated many common dental diseases, for instance, pyorrhea alveolaris, gum inflammation, tooth pain, and muscular spasm." Mr. Shu indicated that the use of far infrared ray is undergoing research. Dr. Akira, Director of the Meitoku Association of Dentists and Dr. Waaataru of the Kawano Dental Hospital also use far infrared treatment on a regular basis for gum inflammation and post dental pain suppression. - 'The Scientific Basis and Therapeutic Benefits of Far Infrared Ray Therapy', Dr. Kyuo.
9) FIR and Healthy Arteries: When the normally smooth, firm lining of the arteries becomes thickened and roughened by deposits of fat, fibrin, calcium and cellular debris, it lessens the arteries ability to expand and contract, and slows the blood
movement through narrowed channels. These conditions make it easier for blood clots to form, blocking the arteries and stopping blood flow completely. FIR is able to neutralize blood toxicity and smooth the walls of
arteries, capillaries and veins.
10) Pneumonia: Therapy in both Japan and China has proven to be outstanding for asthma, bronchitis, colds, flu, sinusitis and congestion as it clears inflammation, swelling and mucous clogged passages, as testified to in Dr. Kyuo's book below.
11) Dr. Sasaki Kyuo, M.D. has done extensive research on the therapeutic uses of far infrared therapy. She is the author of "The Scientific Basis and Therapeutic Benefits of Far Infrared Ray Therapy' - which presents the clinical effects of far infrared ray therapy. Besides cancer, Dr. Kyuo reports continual successful treatments of many other diseases by use of FIR waves- treatments not only by her but also by many other doctors. The list of diseases - documented in her book -includes stress induced chronic diarrhea, abdominal distention, ulcerated large intestines, gastritis, facial numbness, hemorrhoids, shoulder, back, and knee pain, rheumatism, hypertension, diabetes, weight loss, breast and abdominal tumors, low blood pressure, asthma, anemia, burns and scalds, body odor, early onset of baldness, fracture of cervical vertebra, radiation exposure and related diseases.
Far Infrared Therapy:
• Improves micro circulation by exerting strong rotational and vibrational effects at molecular level.
• Enhances the delivery of oxygen and nutrients in the blood cell to the body's soft tissue areas.
• Promotes regeneration and fast healing.
• Increases metabolism between blood and tissue.
• Enhances white blood cell function, thereby increasing immune response and the elimination of
foreign pathogens and cellular waste products.
• Removes accumulated toxins by improving lymph circulation which are often at the core of many
• Stimulates the hypothalamus, which controls the production of neurochemicals involved in such
biological processes as sleep, mood, pain sensations, and blood pressure.
12) A clinical trial in Japan reported a successful solution for seven out of seven cases of rheumatoid arthritis treated with whole-body far infrared therapy.
13) There have been numerous studies on the therapeutic effects of FIR products. One clinical study done by Dr. Gordon Ko and Dr. David Berbrayer at Sunnybrook and Women's College Health Science Centers at the University of Toronto, published in the August 2002 issue of Alternative Medicine Review "Journal of
Clinical Therapeutics", showed that there are significant improvements in both subjective measures of pain and discomfort associated with Raynaud's Syndrome.
14) In Japan, Hideyoshi Toyokawa and others researched the effects of FIR on wound healing. The results showed that FIR can improve wound healing significantly. The results can be read at Experimental Biology and Medicine online journal: - www.ebmonline.org